A lot of men these days desire to have six pack abs and most of them just want it well, for the more obvious reason as someone once put it “chicks dig six pack abs”. ‘Chicks’ in this case, meaning the female species.
But other than that, there are more benefits, both physical and medical, which come with one having six pack abs. Here they are:
- A Better Body Posture: If you have a flabby tummy, then know that so is your body posture. The stomach area plays a big role when it comes to getting the right kind of body posture for instance, your flabby tummy make your shoulders hunch over and with time the only thing you will be able to do when sitting down is slouch. But with a six pack, you have a straightened abdominal muscle, hence able to sit and stand upright because stability is provided by your mid-section which is now strong enough. With a straight posture, you appear taller and have a more confident appearance.
- Enhanced Body Metabolism: Thanks to the exercise and diet on is on when working on your six pack, your body metabolism is always on the go. This means that any excess fat is always burnt thus preventing it from building up in the body.
- A Well Defined Waist: When your tummy is big, you eventually loose track of your waists definition and finding well fitting clothes becomes a hard task. A person also starts to feel lumpy and that is where the self image plummet begins. But with a six pack, your tummy is flat and well toned and you have a defined waist line.
- Easy Digestion: When your tummy is flabby, it means that your abdomen is carrying excess fat and thus leading to aggravation and compression of the digestive tract which in turn makes it hard for navigation of waste and food through the tract. But with the stomach exercises involved when working on your six pack, you reduce the fat on the stomach area and allow your digestive system to work smoothly as it should.
- Self-Image increase: This is probably the main reason as to why a lot of men aspire to have a six pack. How an individual looks at himself is very important because in most cases, it defines the route your life will take and whether that road will be advantageous to your own growth in all aspects of life. An improved self image gives people the confidence they need to enjoy life and handle difficult situations.
- Easy Movement: When you realize that simple movements like standing up from the floor and picking your baby up from a chair is becoming a problem, then it is sign that your abdominal muscles are weak and you need to strengthen them through exercise. Abdominal muscle exercises eventually lead to a beautiful six pack.
Six pack abs also reduces the body pain which is most of the time caused due to lack of exercise. So, just remember that with six pack abs, you spare yourself a lot of medical expenses because you are taking care of yourself physically and healthwise.